Ana bahebak^^

Ana bahebak^^
LOvely and Sweet (n_n)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Grave of love

15 Dec 2013, Sunday

... I tried to control my emotional after I get to know you are really into a new relationship... ( bit sad but know you were happy with her, everything is doesn't matter anymore)

Before this, I thought I am already settle down my feeling towards you. Matter fact, I was so damn wrong!! I'm so pissed why I feel upset and tears down when I knew it!

Maybe the reason is you were giving a lame excuse for the broke up.. I dont blame you.. just I hope you be more brave when facing this kind of matter... I was telling you once we broke, we never be friend anymore... I meant it, because its not necessary you keep me as a "friend", why so weirdo... I want be cool la wei hahaa

I was thinking, can I delete you from FB? aiyoo sound childish hoooo :P (my mind telling me, leave it la. Let him sometime miss you also not bad. hehe) I'm thinking too much.


My baby ever asked me: "will you back to him if he wanted?"
My answer will never be YES, even I ever think about it...
This is because I believe once he got the courage to say break up, there will be next time.
Sayonara~~


When the one start a new relationship mean they already left the EX behind. Well, human being always chase after things come better with them. But what I hate is sometime people like to "share" about their 'previous' story. Hope this time you know what I felt last time and avoid to do so.

Sincerely hope all the best for you!
There will be no another Katherine Teoh who treat you like shit in your life anymore.
Really GOD blessed you lo :P
Hopefully your new angel always standby you, lead you to the brighter future. ^^

I have a plan... Get a place and bury all the memory! (Any suggestions?? Hmmm, google search ! (n.n)

Really thank you for those friends who concerned about me.
When u know me, U know I will emo sometimes. After that I'm gone crazy and did something surprising~!

As my believe again, I BELIEVE THERE IS SOMEONE WAITING ME AT SOMEWHERE! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment