Ana bahebak^^

Ana bahebak^^
LOvely and Sweet (n_n)

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

送旧迎新

25 December 2013

Dear Christmas,

I make a wish...
Last 2 years there is someone ever special in my life spent the festive with me.
This year he is having a new 'present' from Santa Clause. He was saying this is his last one. * Please let this come true*

Finally I found my life is more fruitful after I left the 'dream' since he request. Even though sometime loneliness might appear, I handle it with focus on some activities I like. Well, that much more meaningful than keep recall the past.

The past were lessons and experiences I got to get rid of.
The past were the moment we cannot get back.
The past were the processes of growth.

Its time to RING OUT THE OLD YEAR AND RING IN THE NEW YEAR~~!!

Bye bye my past~~

No comments:

Post a Comment