Ana bahebak^^

Ana bahebak^^
LOvely and Sweet (n_n)

Friday, May 14, 2010

IRRATIONAL again....

I am a Queen! Loser dog of queen! <败犬女王> wahahaha...


hmmm....I know this is my privacy but really think stupid of myself... I have fail in many affairs within 2 years~~ All about my mentioned stupid game in short duration...Still didn't meet the right person in right time~~


All I want just a simple thing even in a simple love whereas there are someone caring me, love me, contain me...
I just 'broke up' with a guy who I not really confidence in the relationship... We both actually won't have imagination of the future. I know it at first but I don't mention it, I just wait him to tell me... Finally he tells me after my exam~~ 


I thanks him because choose the correct moment to gave me the truth. Sad because I lose again, I cant even know what I really want now...
I cant feel myself... the pure of love is change of my mind...
I become cold blood? I don't want to get in shit again... Please, anyone guide me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment