Ana bahebak^^

Ana bahebak^^
LOvely and Sweet (n_n)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

In stead of mistake what else I should deserve of your love?


I was so touched of the message u sent me on the hotmail. U said that I am your breath, your hope to stay alive.
Till just now, I realized that U are counting my every single mistake. U remember all the mistaken of mine. Sometimes even not my mistake I have to take is as mine. 
Instead of those shit, when u get mad u dont care either I love u or not. 
U said good bye to me so easily... U make me feel that our love is nothing for u to care anymore.
I had apologize to u, I know u are angry. 
Finally, that is ur decision to say goodbye to me? At the moment I need to concentrate?
If u insist that, then what is our love really for? 
U may think since we are together i make the mistake more than u... Otherwise U are perfect never did single mistake and hurted me? 
Each time u wanna leave me and the end u will try to comfort me that U are not going to leave me...
But now I dont know how to differentiate... I LOve u till my last breath... Thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment